Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a truly glitch free nline for the remaining uk sat channels. I run oscam on a single box (Edison OS Mega with dual sat tuner). I have perfect signal from the dish and rock solid fibre feed, so line server glitches are going to show up not just on screen, but also in the oscam ecm "live log" and "readers statistics" I collect - am mentioning this to avoid mutual time wasting with suppliers pushing unreliable lines.

I will need a free 24 hour test, one month as well as longer subscription prices. Thanks in advance!

As my current provider is closing down his server I'm looking for a new provider. I need Polish Channels (nc+, Polsat, also PPV events like KSW - currently everything was working as long as I've added PPV channell myself) also SKY UK (or whatever is left from it as it is running from a second dish- ideally Irish channels will work as well). I have been using mgcamd and I want to leave it that way as it was working perfect. I'm using ZGEMMA H2S.

I would like a test line for at least 24hours and if its good I'm willing to commit for a longer period.
Thanks a million.

hi I would like to get a good line for sly and vm. I had a panel but gone down today. any help appreciated . thanks

Satellite line has just expired, waiting for the guy I've been getting it off to get back to me about renewing. Just wondered if there's still a number of people doing it for the channels that are remaining and how much it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back