Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite-July/August/September 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, looking for Some TESTS to be sent over when suits..
I need a Server that has not got any freezing on the Channels still clearing, I have got issues with this on my current Panels i have access to.
Would need a Panel or need lines at good prices..
PM me with details, I can test tomorrow night at some stage. I should know Straight Away if good or bad..
Cheers ALL!!

Hello, Looking to expand current set up with a good euroline.
Please PM with details (channel list and prices) and a 24hr test line and will consider.

Looking for a Sky N Line with access to ALL channels (preferably with ROI channels so that I can get the EIR Sports channels). A test would be great. Thanks

Looking for a stable Newcamd/n line , that has BT sport , at the races or racing UK, last provider up and left ,
Need multiroom pack of available have 3 boxes in the house

Hi folks, looking for a good Server for all movies and TV shows. I was using one on plex but can't seem to find where I actually got it from. Mail me please

Looking for a test line for a zgemma h2h. Current line freezes too often on all channels apart from 1-5.

Test line Sly UK, N: line please, I am after multiroom/2 suscriptions

No resellers, thanks

Last edited:
Hi

Looking for one (to begin with and checkout - ahead of purchasing a few more) VM N line 12 months

Must include sports box office events.

Thanks

hi, i am new to this, so apologies for any errors.

i have a vgemma box H2 and would like a n line for my virg connection. just need something that will be reliable for the new sports season?

thanks

UK

C-Line or N-Line

I have just been using the box (V5S) as a Freesat for the last few years so haven't done much for a while.

Looking ideally for a test line first of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back