Anyone Use Photoshop Cs6??

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Hi Guys,
I recently rediscovered Photoshop seeing as I have been out of work sick for a few weeks.
Wooshman has been very generous with his time (and patience), showing me projects, helping me when I couldn't do something, etc.
I was just wondering is anyone else using photoshop, do they have any suggestions for my next project, what should my ultimate goal be, etc.?
I have attached a few of my projects below, all criticism will be taken as i am sure it was offered.

WHEELO ICE.jpg
It started with Ice, then moved to flame

Wheelo Flame 2.jpg
I then decided to sit this image on a mirror

Wheelo Flame 3.jpg

Then @wooshman suggested I try take out the colour from an image, except for a specific area, which got me these two.
colored-pencils-686679_960_720.jpg
Carlee-taylor-descending 2.jpg
I then saw a tutorial how to add a picture to a photo of a brick wall and make it look like it was painted on, and got this

Brick wall background.jpg
Then I tried (not very sucessfuly, it may be the photo I chose?) to make a photo look like I had drawn it in pencil.Diving in Lanza.jpg
Then I moved onto GIFs, as I had seen the avatar that Woosh had created for myself and Benijofar. I started by removing the Mario figure, and replacing it with a picture from one of my diving trips.
Working-Diving.gif

Then moved onto these...
simple.gif

New-Hammer.gif

Continued below, only ten images allowed

Untitled-1.gif

New-Hammer2.gif
The above being my latest, as I learnt new methods to do things.
NEW-BLUE.gif

You may have noticed my avatar changing incessantly over the last two weeks, now you know why LOL
So, the question is, where next? any suggestions for projects, for a beginner, who is learning??

I like the mirror image. But if your after suggestions, why not design a Techkings logo you can put on a t-shirt/hoodie/jumper to sell and raise some money for the forum

I would suggest also having a look at illustrator and after effects. You seem to have a grasp of Photoshop, so moving on to the above mentioned shouldn't be to difficult, as there UI's are similar, and there great programmes also. After that have a look into HTML and CSS. These can be hard to get a grasp of but once you do there very useful.

So a few more projects came my way, here are the (mixed) results:-

3D Smartphone photo.jpg

City Fingerprint.jpg

Bohs Fingerprint.jpg

Fish In A Lightbulb.jpg

Shark in a Lightbulb.jpg

And I made a new avatar for @benijofar
400X400-Beni.gif

I'm still looking for photoshop project tutorials to follow. Any Ideas?

Back