Are there any other Zgemma boxes same as the H2S box?

rekutt

My parents H2S box has died and i need to replace it for them, they arnt instock on the Zgemma website but i was wondering if any of the other boxes are the same?

Like do the other boxes run latest Wooshbuild and can i put a line into them etc?

The H2H and the H5.2S are instock but i dont know the diffrence.

Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

H2h is 1 x sat & 1 x cable
h5.2s is 2 x sat connections

You don't need multiple threads on the same subject either.

As far as I know it is, but don't quote me on that. I haven't used zgemma boxes for quite a while. I couldn't say how good it is.

Personally I always found the zgemma boxes to be under powered and there are better options out there, but it all depends on your budget and what you are using it for.

My parents H2S box has died and i need to replace it for them, they arnt instock on the Zgemma website but i was wondering if any of the other boxes are the same?

Like do the other boxes run latest Wooshbuild and can i put a line into them etc?

The H2H and the H5.2S are instock but i dont know the diffrence.

Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Had this happen on a zgemma h2s it's probably the power supply unit and not the box try a replacement power unit I would say it's more likely to be this and not the box.
I would go for the new zgemma h9s or h9c has stalker plugin which makes box act same as a mag box.

Had this happen on a zgemma h2s it's probably the power supply unit and not the box try a replacement power unit I would say it's more likely to be this and not the box.
I would go for the new zgemma h9s or h9c has stalker plugin which makes box act same as a mag box.

Hi there

When this happened to yours and the power supply failed, did you still get the red standby light on it or was it completely dead?

Cheers

I have had zgemma boxes where the power supply voltage drops which still gives power to the box but not enough to fire the box up.
Worth a fiver for new power supply to check.

The H5.2S would be direct replacement for a H2s, you just have the additional of a cable tuner and it runs IPTV no problem.

Back