Are we back up and running again?

adamrt

Not been online for a whiles as it all died, just been watching films, are we up and running again? does irish sports work so I can watch 3pm football? if so where can I get a line and help installing it?

Not been online for a whiles as it all died, just been watching films, are we up and running again? does irish sports work so I can watch 3pm football? if so where can I get a line and help installing it?
Sly still dead but a good selection of channels still available for 3pm kick offs you would need iptv

Unfortunately the dark days of CS are still upon us, fortunately on a Zgemma IPTV is relatively easy to get up and running. There are various methods available xtreme TV, Xtream Editor, ipab is even easier if the IPTV provider you choose supports it. Take a look here http://www.techkings.org/forums/iptv-guides-support-and-discussions.450/ IPTV has come along way in the last couple of years.

CS didn't die, there's 100 channels still available on Satellite (28.2) and lots more than that on other satellites
All channels are still available on Cable except for eight HD channels
IPTV is available if you like watching constant looping, freezing, and poor quality TV

CS didn't die, there's 100 channels still available on Satellite (28.2) and lots more than that on other satellites
IPTV is available if you like watching constant looping, freezing, and poor quality TV
Fair point maybe died was a bit exaggerated there is still a great selection available, some areas cable is not available and not likely to be in the near future. To be fair that depends on the quality of your IPTV provider never had a problem poor quality, looping or freezing but then some people get what they pay for.

LOL, have to agree, no matter how good your IPTV provider is, it still won't beat a good CS provider. Too many variables and too much bandwidth versus 8 Bytes every 10 secs or so.
Plus its problematic to reliably record, even one timer never mind a series link, a blip in the stream and usually bang goes the recording.
But sure its better than nowt, I suppose. ;)

I agree, it's ideal if you live in the middle of nowhere but have a half decent internet speed
Also, anyone not in a cabled area
I cannot work out why anyone with a VM feed would contemplate IPTV, all you get is a few 3pm games which, in my opinion, aren't worth watching...if your team is playing any of the good teams, Man city, Aresenal, Liverpool etc, they're gonna be on mainstream channels, why pay for a year of iptv to watch Brighton V Liverpool, or Bournemouth V Arsenal?

I agree, it's ideal if you live in the middle of nowhere but have a half decent internet speed
Also, anyone not in a cabled area
I cannot work out why anyone with a VM feed would contemplate IPTV, all you get is a few 3pm games which, in my opinion, aren't worth watching...if your team is playing any of the good teams, Man city, Aresenal, Liverpool etc, they're gonna be on mainstream channels, why pay for a year of iptv to watch Brighton V Liverpool, or Bournemouth V Arsenal?
Agreed there but in a Sly only area I am certainly not willing to meet their ransom to watch footy, darts and other sports I enjoy.

I recently took an iptv deal out for a mate after we eventually got his old box fixed up, from what i seen it looked pretty good and he is happy with it. I then decided to take a sub myself, it is from a TK veteran and it is the best i have seen personally, yes pablo is right as I am thinking about the 3pm games, but also Celtic tv and for football on RTE that is normally blocked out on the VM v6 box, but as it turns out RTE is not showing the Nations league so that didnt matter in the end up, but i will keep it going as a back up for now.

Back