Arsenal v Tottenham 1230 Saturday

2-2 looks good to me, for the last 3 seasons in most of the live Fri-Sat and sunday games that are live on bt sports or sky i have been betting the 2-2 for £2 and 3-2, 2-3 and 3-3 for £1 and i have been ahead every season, well ahead in fact, just over £600 last year for £5 each time, i believe in bet small and win big as at the end of the day folks, the bookie always wins , overall.

2-2 looks good to me, for the last 3 seasons in most of the live Fri-Sat and sunday games that are live on bt sports or sky i have been betting the 2-2 for £2 and 3-2, 2-3 and 3-3 for £1 and i have been ahead every season, well ahead in fact, just over £600 last year for £5 each time, i believe in bet small and win big as at the end of the day folks, the bookie always wins , overall.
I always used to bet that the top 4 would be losing at half time but would win the match,used to be anywhere between 25/1 and 40/1

Haven't had a bet in years as I had a problem with gambling when I was younger

Hopefully we will swarm all over 'em and score a couple before they even know what's hit 'em

The way Spurs are playing there's a good possibility of this but i think Wenger will be going for defence-defence-defence as his nads are on the chopping block

Back