BBC 1 HD Moved to 115

Gazz1e

Hi,

Thought BBC 1 HD picture was a bit naff this evening. Turns out I've been watching it in SD rather than HD. Think BBC Three has been deleted from the EPG and BBC 1 HD has been moved to 115. For some reason 101 is now BBC 1 SD.

New to this stuff, but I modified /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/custom_swap.txt and set "115=101" then loaded my autobouquet. Seems to have put BBC 1 HD back at 101.

Have I done the right thing?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thought BBC 1 HD picture was a bit naff this evening. Turns out I've been watching it in SD rather than HD. Think BBC Three has been deleted from the EPG and BBC 1 HD has been moved to 115. For some reason 101 is now BBC 1 SD.

New to this stuff, but I modified /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/custom_swap.txt and set "115=101" then loaded my autobouquet. Seems to have put BBC 1 HD back at 101.

Thanks.

How did you get to the menu for swapping the channels? Is it on the Zgemma itself or through the computer and network?

Sorry to ask, I can't find anything for how to access the menu's but I have been looking at this site for hours now. I'm probably not seeing the wood for the tree's anymore.

Hi,

Thanks.

How did you get to the menu for swapping the channels? Is it on the Zgemma itself or through the computer and network?

Sorry to ask, I can't find anything for how to access the menu's but I have been looking at this site for hours now. I'm probably not seeing the wood for the tree's anymore.

There's no menu. I logged into the box via ssh and edited the file. If ssh sounds odd, it's probably better to use ftp to get the file, edit it and ftp it back (after making a copy).

Firstly copy this file to desktop as Gaz saysswap1.png
Then change the numbers to 115=101 as shown in the picswap2.png

Save then send back to box

I had trouble with mine when i opened the file thinking it was the wrong one lol

Last edited:
Weird I don't seem to have a AutoBouquets folder? When I go to the path above the first folder in list is Autotimer

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah I've switched to that build as wanted to try it out anyway and the file is there on that one. Must be done a different way on sucmnsee image

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I've had the same problem on my epg on my zgemma2s using the blue hd skin, I don't if it will work for everyone else as well but it may be worth a try. Go on a channel in the entertainment section then press the up button above OK to get your entertainment list up then press menu to get channel list context menu,there you can enable move mode to move,change and delete channels

Hi matrix76 I decided to try the suggestion you posted so I deleted the old file and put yours in but now when I start to scan for new bouquets it won't find any channels, any ideas???

Like i said i over wrote the original file via ftp. Transfer the file via ftp to the directory and try again.:)

Back