[Begineers Tutorial] Newsgroups (How To Get Started)

Chimaera

Its tutorial time again and ive been working on this one to simplify using newsgroups.

This time its a windows helpfile so it can be saved and opened without being on the forum.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/369216808/Capture5.jpg

I hope this helps you get started :cheesy grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent Chimera, thanks a million, newsgroups have changed my way of finding stuff forever. :whistling: not that I download much:whistling:

it seems to have dissappeared, if i get a chance i will write a new one

I fixed the link where it shows, not sure if it still works. But there it is just the same.

thanks ferg, save me some time(y)

just tried that one, its only a jpeg file, wasn't there another link?, if not i might get around to writing another

Last edited:
link works,

wheelo im using the details you provided in the other thread,

what is the download speed on yours? seems to be slow on here, any chance i can really fast download time on grabit? or is altbinz recommended?

what speed are you getting, and what did you think you would get for free? I use altbinz for no other reason than i am 40 and don't want to try another program, feel free to try the other and compare. usually i can download a 4G Wii game in three hours, not too shabby.
are you just an impatient person? :taz: what are you trying to download? what speed broadband do you have?

what speed are you getting, and what did you think you would get for free? I use altbinz for no other reason than i am 40 and don't want to try another program, feel free to try the other and compare. usually i can download a 4G Wii game in three hours, not too shabby.
are you just an impatient person? :taz: what are you trying to download? what speed broadband do you have?

getting speeds off 400kb downloading a PS3 Game lol

thanks ferg, save me some time(y)

just tried that one, its only a jpeg file, wasn't there another link?, if not i might get around to writing another

Sorry wheelo, that was the only one I could find.

Back