Cable best build for box

Running out

TK Veteran
Have just got one of theses box's for a mate , I have a h1 though using sucmnsee probably first build and still works like a dream can anyone tell which is the best firmware for this box , and will be getting used on the cable side only .. cheers

Try Bioheads image that's all set for vm only or scumnsees backup. You seem to know what you’re doing have a go at setting up yourself mate that way you know what's going on the box.

Try Bioheads image that's all set for vm only or scumnsees backup. You seem to know what you’re doing have a go at setting up yourself mate that way you know what's going on the box.

Cool , if it's just set for VM will give it a go , Iam just one of these guys that if image works well for me I don't touch anything else iam still using a 6 yr old image on a blade box that's how much I like it and still works like a dream cheers anyway

Went for the iPab image , running well on virgin but epg is not showing the right programmes have tried -24 and +24 but still no difference any one no what I have to to correct this simple error :whacko:

Try to delete database I think he has an option in his IPab menu then run epgrefresh

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Cheers , will give it a go everything else works fine , thought I would try this image out as never seen it before .

You'll be best posting in his thread I've only tried it once on beata version to see if I could get my custommix working but it didn't I had no issues with epgrefresh though.

I'm sure he had an option for deleting epg data aswell.

But I uploaded an update to openatv github last week try menu, setup, epg, you should see load/save/delete choose delete then run epgrefresh. If you don't have the delete option run an ota update then try again

I always say don't use builds as you don't know what's In them on sat boxes. Must do it as very new to tech or lazy.

I find vix is the best for sat and zgemma is openatv

Back