Best Goal ever. In Champions league.,,?

Yeah was a stonking goal and not a great match for us with keeper errors and salah going off injured but a massive positive getting to the final in style was a good ride :(y):

He won't come to United, it's all been said before and nothing ever happens. Maybe if De Gea went to Madrid we might get him, but I would rather keep hold of DDG. Just read that Utd are preparing a bid for Joe Hart.....dear god no, let this just be rumours!!!

Is it just me that finds overhead goals a little underwhelming. It's an athletic feat and some timing, but I can't ever find them beautiful or evocative. They are a gymnastic hail-mary that seem tangential to the game.

Gimme zidane's final goal any day.

He's definitely forcing Salah down and by keeping hold knows that SOMETHING will pop,hyper extend,snap,stretch or tear

I always believe that by "doing" another player that the perp should miss as many matches as the player they've injured,if that 3 games or 30 games it would soon stop the donkeys from lashing out

Last edited:
Yeah cracking goal. Shame Salah got injured and had to go off,who knows what the score line would have been if that wouldn't have happened. In my opinion he was by far the best player of the season (kills me to say but there you go,credit where it's due and all that) Hope the lad recovers in time for the World Cup because he more than anyone deserves to be there.

Back