Best IPTV Box?

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
Hello guys, been a while i come across different types of boxes for IPTV.

I'm aware of the Mag boxes being popular but which one is the best in terms of speed, reliability and user interface?

I want to know the latest model of the Mag boxes as well please?

Thanks

No HEVC support on the 254 and I know of suppliers that have started using it for VOD so I would say go with a 256 which is what I use and I dont seem to be encountering the bugs I see people speaking of nobody seems to mention exactly what bugs they are referring to I have used 254 and 256 and I find the 256 is definitely the faster box for scrolling menus and channel changes although I would say the 256 w1 built in wifi is pretty poor if you intend on using wifi buy the basic model and use wifi dongle as you get better wifi speeds

No HEVC support on the 254 and I know of suppliers that have started using it for VOD so I would say go with a 256 which is what I use and I dont seem to be encountering the bugs I see people speaking of nobody seems to mention exactly what bugs they are referring to I have used 254 and 256 and I find the 256 is definitely the faster box for scrolling menus and channel changes although I would say the 256 w1 built in wifi is pretty poor if you intend on using wifi buy the basic model and use wifi dongle as you get better wifi speeds
Thats what i setup for my chaps,There is a dedicated forum for the mags and all the bug issues are covered on there,Would never post details on here but if anyone pms me i will pass on a link

Forum on Techkings you mean or outside of Techkings because I use the mag forum here and 1 outside of Techkings and the only problems I see on them are old ones that are now fixed or boxes not correctly set up because I am baffled by these comments because my 256 and at least 15 others I have passed on to other people run perfectly fine without issue

Check the link i gave you and all the spec is on there
How about the 256 w2?

Forum on Techkings you mean or outside of Techkings because I use the mag forum here and 1 outside of Techkings and the only problems I see on them are old ones that are now fixed or boxes not correctly set up because I am baffled by these comments because my 256 and at least 15 others I have passed on to other people run perfectly fine without issue
Where is the cheapest place to get mag 256 normal original model?

Not really sure the cheapest place best to google that there are plenty of suppliers to buy from infomir have a list of official suppliers on the website and people sell them on this site also World of Sat sell them I see in posts that people say dont buy from Ebay they all fakes but that I disagree with I know people who got genuine boxes from Ebay and Amazon at a reasonable price just dont buy one with a subscription all ready on the box as you dont know what sub it is one way of telling if the box is genuine is if it comes with infomir branded batteries

How can you make a statement like that they are all clones total rubbish thing to say when I personally know people who have had genuine boxes from ebay and amazon and the boxes have been checked against boxes bought direct from infomir

How can you make a statement like that they are all clones total rubbish thing to say when I personally know people who have had genuine boxes from ebay and amazon and the boxes have been checked against boxes bought direct from infomir
I can make a statement like that because if you look at the small print that any authorized uk seller via informir can not sell via ebay unless its a repaired box so as such seconds,If you choose to by clone boxes then carry on,You say they have been checked (BY WHO) you see the guts of a clone box to a genuine mag then you would soon know,The chip unit in the clones are rubbish

Last edited:
I can make a statement like that because if you look at the small print that any authorized uk seller via informir can not sell via ebay unless its a repaired box so as such seconds,If you choose to by clone boxes then carry on,You say they have been checked (BY WHO) you see the guts of a clone box to a genuine mag then you would soon know,The chip unit in the clones are rubbish
No one mentioned authorised dealers on ebay only yourself people bulk buy boxes all the time from authorised sellers then sell on for a small profit and I have checked the guts of the boxes myself so if you wish to continue spouting off your rubbish you carry on misleading people

I will post what i know my friend,I do not get into silly little spats,If you buy off a seller that is not an authorized dealer then then warranty off infomir is not valid,So you buy off a third party source via ebay (buik buyer) as you put it then you have no back up FACT,Only can open a dispute with ebay

Last edited:
No one mentioned authorised dealers on ebay only yourself people bulk buy boxes all the time from authorised sellers then sell on for a small profit and I have checked the guts of the boxes myself so if you wish to continue spouting off your rubbish you carry on misleading people
Please lets not argue. WOS have mag 256 whats your opinion on there boxes?

Genuine or can be clones?

Back