1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best place for films on android box

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by userlee5267, Aug 26, 2018.

1. userlee5267

userlee5267 Registered

tried kodi its crap, tried terranium tv its the same.

is there any others simliar. i was looking for a vod server but no one ever responds when i ask for one in the request a server.

is there any others like terrinaum?

2. Jethro

Jethro Registered

Male
    Morpheus tv, you won't go far wrong m8.

3. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Got a message on Morpheus today saying it's no longer being updated. Terrarium seems to have less and less links nowadays I'm finding, even with an RD account.

Kodi does work for me, but it's a lot of messing around. At the minute I just use Neptune Rising add on, but even that has its issues. I switch between this and Terrarium.

A lot of people recommend a Plex sub, but it's around £60 a year and I'm thinking, is it really worth it?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  4. userlee5267

userlee5267 Registered

seen people doing iptv with massive vod.... but there not that large and hardly updated.

i use to use torrents but don't fancy using them now as the websites always seem dodgy. unless you get a private torrent site.

i was on revolutiontt but got banned because it was difficult to acheive the ratios

5. Jethro

Jethro Registered

Male
    Didnt know that dt99 as haven't tried it for a week, it was playing fine then m8.

Just put morpheus tv on and the first movie I tried came on no messing.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2018
  6. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Apparently it will still work fine, it just won't be updated any longer. They don't know how long the scrapers will last, it may be months down the line before it stops working.

7. Jethro

Jethro Registered

Male
    Oh cheers for that m8, I did see the message but couldn't be arsed to read it all.

8. systemlord

systemlord TK Veteran

It's true that scam copies of torrent sites are out there trying to capture your details. I subscribe to Torrentfreak which keeps me updated on what sites are genuine or not. I mostly use the onion version of The Pirate Bay, which you have to access with Tor Browser.

9. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Try showbox I use it most of time when my iptv player won't play movies decent movies and TV shows on there and hulu that's good but need an account for that

10. Jethro

Jethro Registered

Male
    I would still give morpheus tv a go while it lasts, you can watch all latest films m8.

11. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    Kodi still works fine , just don't use builds and only install a few addons as they all show the same content anyway.

Myrealnameis likes this.
  12. Jethro

Jethro Registered

Male
    Ukturks playlist ok for movies too.

bertcoxy likes this.
  13. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Sometimes that asks for a pin

14. Jethro

Jethro Registered

Male
    It only takes a minute to get one m8, UTPIN.COM.

bazcfc1 likes this.