Best place to buy

Forum sponsor best. Or somewhere that offers warranty. Get the line from here and don't trust eBay re-sellers

All depend on the cash you have available to spend on a box, the top end boxes are......xtrend...mut@ant....vu`s. all with multi tuners and internal hard drives if required m8????

If youre just buying yourself a zgemma H2S box, definitely get one from the site sponsor. Helps to fund this wonderful resource called tech kings. Guaranteed too.

You'll not go wrong with an H2S and juat follow some of the guides here for setting it up. Personally I'd recommend wooshbuild v5.

This thread will probably be locked shortly anyway as it's not really an approved topic and someone is bound to recommend another site to buy from.

For the saving of £1 or £2 you're best buying from the link truckerone shared above. H2s if you want sky H2H if you're wanting virgin.

Thanks for all the responses. I will definitely be buying from the site sponsor, as they are someone I can trust, and wooshbuild v5 will be getting installed.
(y)

I can also vouch from the Site sponc, my box has not had one problem since i bought it & delivery wasnt too long ether. Also Wooshbuild works.... Great!!!!

sent from the past using my Zx Spectrum

Back