Best Satellite Box for Satellite & Terestrial

dools

Hey, Could someone please recommend the Best Satellite Box for Satellite & Terestrial. Combo Box. I have 2 satellite feeds & 1 terestrial coming into one TV and 1 satellite feeds & 1 terestrial coming into the other.

Thanks

Well you don't really need the terrestrial feed, since all the freeview channels are available on freesat. Do you have a budget in mind?

Well you don't really need the terrestrial feed, since all the freeview channels are available on freesat. Do you have a budget in mind?
Thanks for your reply systemlord. In Souther Ireland so Freesat is not available. Working off the Soarview system here. I have 2 Zgemmas now. HS an 2HS i think. I have always gone with Zgemmas but if there was something better I would be open the change. It’s handy having the two same remotes as both rooms are next to each other. I would have a budget of £100 per box but could stretch a little if needed. Thanks

I’m in Southern Ireland myself and I use a formuler f1 with sat feed for Uk channels and terrestrial tuner for saorview. It works well, but not sure if it is still available as the tiviar as mentioned by dave100 has replaced it. I’m sure it’s the exact same spec so should be good for your needs.

Vu + boxes are still one of the best after all these years lasted the test of time.
But all depends on budget lots of choice now and good boxes out there.

Back