Best way to receive IPTV on Zgemma H2S

Hi

What's your thoughts on the best way to receive IPTV on your H2S.

Had various information from IPTV providers like using Extreme Editor by transferring in an .ipk file using FileZilla, alos using putty to transfer in a script etc.

Any positive and negatives for each way of doing this?

i prefer using scripts as i find it less hastle extreme editor i have problems with in past not working on different images..

Extreme-Editor is a great fairly affordable way of implementing IPTV via an M3U file, lots of providers supply lines for Extreme-Editor that remove all the work for the customer.

There’s also Extreme-Codes plugin which is simple to use but not as nicely laid out as Extreme-Editor can achieve..

Everyone will have different opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The easy way to get the service on your box is a script run to your box using putty and it only takes 10min and then your all set up and watching your channels

I have a zgemma h2s and had different trials a tried different methods. I found the easiest one and the one I preferred was via a script. I used JuiceSSH on my phone instead of putty to transfer to my box, copy and paste the script and rest was done automatically. Ended up with a sly style epg and the bouquets I was use too without having to set them up

I'm using xtream editor on a zgemma h2s and a vu+solo with no problems. get download link from supplier and install via usb, easy.

I'm using xtream editor on a zgemma h2s and a vu+solo with no problems. get download link from supplier and install via usb, easy.

Hi mate, I see you mentioned Vu Solo, is this the original Vu Solo single tuner with no HDD or is it a Vu Solo2.
I've one hanging around but I didnt think it had the capability to run IPTV.
Would appreciate some feedback on this please.

Suttsy...

Running xtream editor plugin on a few h2s and a mutant hd51. Never had any problems and there newest version has the option to import bouqets every hour so If any changes on server side are applied every hour. Great plugin. Had a few scripts but never got running right. I find channels flick faster with plugin as opposed to scripts that I've run

Hi mate, I see you mentioned Vu Solo, is this the original Vu Solo single tuner with no HDD or is it a Vu Solo2.

Suttsy...
No mate , it's the newer Vu solo with twin tuner and HDD.

Suttsy...

I have Xtreme Editor running on my dads original VU Solo and it seems fine, plus I would assume the Solo is still better hardware wise than a H2S anyway?

I'm pretty clueless but am running successfully IpabTV with the slyQ skin on my ZGemma h2s. but have to switch to Xtream IPTV from the Ipab menu, only problem is initigrating the two so that I can record the IPTV channels from an epg. I've noticed one of the options on the IpabTV menu gives different iptv servers which it looks like you can integrate but Xtreams isn't among them. There is an 'other' section as an option which seems to ask for password and other details but I have no idea what to do or if this will work. My version of xtreamTV is Bigstreams. I have also been using putty. Would this help with the above strings at all. Anyone got any ideas?

It's personal choice but I have recently switched to wooshbuild infinity using Suls plugin and it's the best thing I have used.Tried various other methods,xtream,supplier installers but just don't like them and always seemed to get issues after updates.But each to his own I suppose.

I'm pretty clueless but am running successfully IpabTV with the slyQ skin on my ZGemma h2s. but have to switch to Xtream IPTV from the Ipab menu, only problem is initigrating the two so that I can record the IPTV channels from an epg. I've noticed one of the options on the IpabTV menu gives different iptv servers which it looks like you can integrate but Xtreams isn't among them. There is an 'other' section as an option which seems to ask for password and other details but I have no idea what to do or if this will work. My version of xtreamTV is Bigstreams. I have also been using putty. Would this help with the above strings at all. Anyone got any ideas?

Ipab tv supports certain suppliers and if you use a supported supplier you just enter your user/pass in the box and press install and it downloads all your bouquets for you, then you just setup epg importer and away you go. A bit like suls plugin but you can use suls with any image, ie wooshbuild not only ipab.

I don't rate ipab image as I was on it through my supplier changed my image to wooshbuild put my details in suls iptv installed OK but couldn't get the epg to populate as they use something called fudge setting for epg for some dodgy reason there is a lot better images then ipab like there is many different ways to have iptv on zgemma h2s @ge0rgi0 I would edit your post your naming a supplier which isn't allowed

I am looking into this too, how would using extreme editor work?
does it use the standard zgemma EPG (this is one of my main things i want from IPTV and the reason i dont want to use a MAGbox)

furthermore what are some good suppliers?

@Gammaray29 If you had previous sly epg on your h2s then you can add your iptv to that by using suls or extrema editor and epg import so it's all in the epg but post in where @NazoDoop posted the link state what you want and get plenty of tests first and pay a month at a time to start with

Back