1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Best working VPNs for FireStick suggestion

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by Wilson Drake, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Wilson Drake

Wilson Drake Registered

Male
    I have been using Kodi for quite a while without any VPN unti, my neighbor got a notice from ISP. Therefore I have started to search a reliable vpn for firestick with kodi. I came across https://www.kodivpn.co/vpn-for-firestick/ seeing PureVPN as top in here makes me wonder is it good for real ? I have read some negative reviews about it, if someone can add up some positive about it, I had love to use it otherwise NordVPN is my thing.

2. gravehead

gravehead TK Veteran

{stonemason
    I use nord VPN on my firestick, easy to navigate and cheap.
    Doesn't seem to slow down my network much either

3. NazoDoop

NazoDoop TK Veteran Forum Supporter

I use IPVanish, very easy to set-up and finds the best servers

4. Dylan Cooper

Dylan Cooper Registered

Male
    I am using VPN with my firestick device. For your help here i got the guide of top 10 VPN for Firestick, even you can follow the guide of how to install VPN on FireStick as well.

5. Sean29

Sean29 Registered

Male
    I’m using IPVanish too but how do you get the channels to work. Sports isn’t working says something about log

6. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Are you using Kodi? If so, sounds like an add on issue.

7. Sean29

Sean29 Registered

Male
    Yes I using Kodi

8. Sean29

Sean29 Registered

Male
    So how you you fix it any tips thanks

9. NazoDoop

NazoDoop TK Veteran Forum Supporter

10. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

Male
    Get a decent IPTV sub if you want live channels, it's the best way. Kodi is ok for Movies and Series, but even then you could do with an RD account.