BIG FAVOR NEEDED PLEEESE

cujimmy

Hi guys need a big favor needed please, my daughter has just got herself a nice little flat but rent is sky high so has to cut back on a few things , she loves her footie and soaps etc so I said I would try and sort her out with a box for her sly , so if I get the box sorted and to her could some kind person volunteer to set it up and get it running for her , I will also need a line etc , she is in Crawley West Sussex , PM please if you can help us out I am 500 mls away so not feasible many thanks

Could always look on ebay or kull media for a box may be be able to get it pre installed with an image and get it sent to daughters address then come on here for for a test line for remaing sly channels and a test line for iptv or tell her to buy a firestick sideload an iptv app on it and request a test line for iptv that would be cheapist option for her there's lots of guides and members on here who would be willing to help and support her to get up and running

You could always just set a box up at your end then send it out. Then all she has to do is plug it in!
what would that involve bud had a hard enough time with my own lol but willing to try it will be sly thanks for the reply

Could always look on ebay or kull media for a box may be be able to get it pre installed with an image and get it sent to daughters address then come on here for for a test line for remaing sly channels and a test line for iptv or tell her to buy a firestick sideload an iptv app on it and request a test line for iptv that would be cheapist option for her there's lots of guides and members on here who would be willing to help and support her to get up and running
what would that involve bud what would she get channels like and would they be HD on sly thanks for the reply

Last edited by a moderator:
what would that involve bud what would she get channels like and would they be HD on sly thanks for the reply
You would get whatever channels on sly vm 3pm kick off for sports and vod which is a library full of films tv series you get HD and sd channels mate most of sly premium channels are dead that's why people go down iptv route to get full sly channels and vm channels sly sports box office plus with firesticks you get i player itv hub demand 5

does she have VM cable to the flat? - this is more stable than iptv
if just iptv, then she'll need a good connection, 10-20mb or higher

If you can't get cable and have decent internet speed then
get an android box, say 3Gb RAM, install STBEMU pro, get a line and you are
good to go.

Really easy to set up, easy menus, you can be up and running in about 10 mins.

Nice Discus by the way :grin:

If you can't get cable and have decent internet speed then
get an android box, say 3Gb RAM, install STBEMU pro, get a line and you are
good to go.

Really easy to set up, easy menus, you can be up and running in about 10 mins.

Nice Discus by the way :grin:
thanks bud the discus is one of my home bred albino super eruptions

Back