Bino

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Some new photos of bino for Ally :) 1st couple taken with glass doors shut, others taken with doors open. If you look you can see shes drinking from her body where i sprayed her. Big lump you can see if from an xl rat dhe had tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Attachments

• image-1304376558.png
    image-1304376558.png
    928.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3760043481.png
    image-3760043481.png
    942.4 KB · Views: 26
  • image-888306368.png
    image-888306368.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • image-806635218.png
    image-806635218.png
    947.8 KB · Views: 27
  • image-4113466127.png
    image-4113466127.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • image-343897998.png
    image-343897998.png
    1 MB · Views: 23
  • image-2105487319.png
    image-2105487319.png
    1,013.1 KB · Views: 27
  • image-4143985094.png
    image-4143985094.png
    1 MB · Views: 26
Shes beautiful Linny :)

Do you feed her live rats and wow that looks like it was a pretty big rat.

oh wow 1st time ive seen this photos big. Im chuffed at the way they have come out as i took them on my iphone. Love the way the water shows up on her body - wasn't sure how theyd turn out.

She still has some stuck shed on her - she hates a bath and refuses to put her head/neck under the water to help take it off. Most big snakes like the Burmese love to sit in water for days to help shedding - but no not my baby lol!
You cant see her size in the photos but shes about 8ft + now :)

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Do you feed her live rats and wow that looks like it was a pretty big rat.
NO not in this country. Is a frozen/thawed xl rat. If you looked at the size of the rat before hand you'd look at it and think she'll never eat that. But you'll be surprised what size meal they can eat.
As long as its around a similar size to the middle of thier body they can open their jaws enough. They do not dislocate them as people think they stretch the membrane ( bit like when women give birth lol) once eaten their jaws move side to side again to get back into place.

She wont eat again now for about 3-4 weeks :) so around £3 every few weeks is cheap :)

Nice photo's Linny, make sure you keep the doors closed around christmas time (y) wouldn't want to get a heart attack

Bino looks fantastic Linny.Thanks for sharing pics,Really love her colour.Looks like she is posing for pics. lol lol Love them Linny(y)

NO not in this country. Is a frozen/thawed xl rat. If you looked at the size of the rat before hand you'd look at it and think she'll never eat that. But you'll be surprised what size meal they can eat.
As long as its around a similar size to the middle of thier body they can open their jaws enough. They do not dislocate them as people think they stretch the membrane ( bit like when women give birth lol) once eaten their jaws move side to side again to get back into place.

She wont eat again now for about 3-4 weeks :) so around £3 every few weeks is cheap :)

I really have to ask, How exactly do you thaw out a frozen rat? Microwave? LOL
I wish it was that cheap to feed my dog LOL

I really have to ask, How exactly do you thaw out a frozen rat? Microwave?
yh right and my microwave wound go bang! - think about it lol ! you cant microwave an egg in its shell for the same reason.
No seriously either leave it out for a few hrs to defrost ( like you would your sunday roast :) ) or what i do is put it in a dish with hot water so it defrosts and keep changing the water for hot ( not boiling) when it gets cold. Make sure when you offer food to snake that at least the nose is hot so they can sense the smell :)

Back