Black channels

Folks this morning I got up turned the box on and no paid channels. I've rebooted the box I've done a nit scan. I've checked my Cline code was there I've restarted it and it's still black screen. Has my provider done a runner?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Ok, need to go through a process of elimination here..

Is your internet working and you have rebooted router?

Are you getting FTA channels ?

Have you contacted your provider?
You can request a test line as that will determine the full extent of your current line.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Internet connection through lan that's working. FTA channels are working. I've no direct contact for my provider only a reseller. I'd try a test line but my laptop has seen it's days until a new one is got in the new year

H2s yeah I've gone into dream explorer/usr/keys code in ccam but nothing happening when I go to restart it

Does read as a line issue to me. No doubt providers on here will be in touch who can help further.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Press menu > ok > ok > yellow (wait 10 secs or so) > servers

if it's red your line isn't working. Need a new line or contact provider!

So I've ran the reseller and he says he hasn't anymore box's till January. I told him its the line but to be honest I don't think he has a clue. This is beyond diabolical. Is there a way I can add a line without the use of a laptop.

Yes. Manually via dream explorer or, an easier way is to put a FTP app on your phone (I use ftp client pro and ftp manager apps) and do it that way. It takes seconds!

Yes. Manually via dream explorer or, an easier way is to put a FTP app on your phone (I use ftp client pro and ftp manager apps) and do it that way. It takes seconds!
Connect phone to box through USB cable?
Can you send me a step by step and I'll work on a line

No. Connect via FTP!

choose the FTP app for your phone. Enter the IP address of your box (menu > information > network) it'll be top line 192.168...........
username is always 'root' leave password blank and connect. Once connected go into usr file, then keys, then Cccam. There you can add, edit, delete your line(s). Save and close.

restart your cam. Menu > ok > ok > green.

Soz, I'm an Apple guy. Don't know if the ones I mentioned are available on android. If not, a search will bring up what's available to you.

Actually the ftp that I downloaded,the IP address doesn't match what's on the zgemma?

Back