Blade 5000S NEO

Hi
I tried to flash my new 5000s neo with the firmware on this page but i get "file too small" message.
Any ideas plssssss?

I don't think I did.
I'm using a Mac Book air and I can't find any options of unzipping a file. Any chance I can get an unzipped file? I'm very rubbish with these stuffs lol.

hello, i have just bought the blade neo and loaded the firmware you posted but still no 9991 option,could you please help,thanks

hello.i loaded that same firmware yesterday and could not get the 9991 menu,BUT i have just this minute sussed out if the MENU button is pressed before entering 9991 the server details appear,("menu THEN 9991") the server stuff appears,i have a blade combo and a blade 7000s and 7000Combo before that so i was always going for 9991 input straightaway,i cannot believe it was that simple, i hope it will save somebodys head being done in,thanks

Hi Chaps. Can anybody please confirm whether this firmware is indeed a 2016 version that includes the 9991 mod? And if so, what improvements does it have over the now ancient September 2014 fw?

Hi I have got a BM5000S Neo with May 2016 firmware. I am unable to flash any of the firmware. Can anyone please let me know what to do?

put the firmware on a usb stick,format the usb stick before you put the firmware on the usb,insert the usb into the blade neo,you will then need to look in the menus on the neo and look for external device,update ect,when you find the usb update menu you wil see something like ("usb root") when you see that scroll down and the firmware should appear on the right side of the screen and then scroll right the firmware should then be highlighted then press the ok button on remote the blade neo should then update

Back