blade neo satellite receiver

hello,just bought the blade neo satellite receiver and loaded the (GZ1605001) 2016 firmware but there is no 9991 'option',any help appreciated,thanks

When they brought the BM5000s out there was no 9991 version available.

I thought they may have gone to a hidden menu like the Skybox / Openbox
but it was still a patched version of the official firmware that was still needed.

Somebody on here then Emailed me a copy.

None of the official versions have the 9991 option, is that an official version ?

All previous blades models have had there own specific firmware so I wouldn't
try to flash the BM5000s patched version unless someone confirms it can be used.

Try blade online and see if both boxes use the same official firmware, then you will know for sure,
just tell them your box is stuck on boot and it needs re flashing or some other load of rubbish lol

Have a look at the people who have uploaded the patched versions on to the site and
send them a PM they may be able to help.

Just thought of another thing, if it is the patched version, do you also need to load a blank config
like the BM5000s to get the 9991 option to work ?

Last edited:
Hi i'm looking for a july 2016 version of the patched firmware, which i read should work. I've tried the sept 2014 version and it brings ups an error saying file type match error.

on the link is the firmware i loaded onto the blade neo,its on the 9th post down a guy called 'cdcrossy' was kind enough to post the firmware BUT i could not get the 9991 option TILL -:
if the MENU button is pressed before entering 9991 the server details appear,("menu THEN 9991") the server stuff appears,i have a blade combo and a blade 7000s and 7000Combo before that so i was always going for 9991 input straightaway,i cannot believe it was that simple,
link to firware 9th post down by 'cdcrossy' -: http://www.techkings.org/blade-media-bm5000s/99392-blade-5000s-neo.html

Back