Blade online not connecting

r_h blade

Help needed
Hi
Lost my channel list for my blade and cant connect to blade online. I really need the latest channel list in a cndf file.
Thanks

Thoughts needed
Or anyone can tell me if their blade online is working?Seems like no ones really on the blade side of the forums.

Thanks for the response
I tried this yesterday and tried to winrar it but wouldnt show on my usb when put in to the box?

you may need a new usb stick, or you could ftp it in if you google where it lives

don't think it should be zipped to go in the box, it'll need unzipping first i'd have thought

Just downloaded it yesterday and put it in back of the box but didnt work. All blade say is that it needs to be a cndf or ndf file but it is a dbm one. Never done this so dont really understand unzipping and ftp.

Big files are zipped and need to be extracted to your usb ,maybe when done it will show as a cndf file?
had another read.
" For BM7000 get the program NDFEdit from this site. For BM8000 get the program DBMEdit from this site. These programs are Windows only. You can easily convert an existing CDF file to a DBM file by first loading the CDF file into DBMEdit, and then simply SAVE AS a new name. This allows users to use their favorite CDF editor program and then convert it to DBM format. "

I tried to download their own edit off their website yesterday and it didnt even let me install it. I need to find out how you unzip a file or how you can google where it lives like the veteran said?

You can unzip it with windows, just right click and click 'extract all'
put the extracted DBM file on usb and see if the box accepts it

So if it says as file type that it is a DBM file have I done it correctly because its still not showing, Im sure it needs to go in to a NDF or cndf file.
Thanks though

ok I've just changed the file extension from DBM to .cndf
i've zipped it here, unzip it and see if it does anything:

Attachments

• 28.2 East Channel List 02.04.2017.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
Damn it still saying Invalid NDF file. Also when I right click it it says extract here not extract all will that have something to do with it don't have a clue myself.

no, so long as it extracts....thought it might be a long shot
maybe blade online will come back online in a day or two?
i've google for this file and all links are from 2008 to 2011, how old is the box?

Blade online stopped updating in 2017 anyway, the last time I saw a channel list it was dated to 2017 a couple months ago. Pretty sure they were in cndf as well.

No Ive always got my channel lists from blade online this is the first time trying to USB it. When getting from blade online always got a list from 2017 and was cndf. Then you manually update it yourself.

Back