1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

BluRay player/burner - What to buy?

Discussion in 'Components' started by Session9, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Session9

Session9 VIP Member

{Accounts Clerk
    Australia
    Finally got a BR player at home, yes, late I know :D but it was time to upgrade the DVD/sound system and I got sick of swapping games for BR discs in the PS3 every time I wanted to watch a Bluray movie.

What are the better internal Bluray players/burners on the market that aren't going to send my wallet to hell?

2. Session9

Session9 VIP Member

{Accounts Clerk
    Australia
    Anybody?

3. iluvendo

iluvendo Professional Incompetant

4. Session9

Session9 VIP Member

{Accounts Clerk
    Australia
    Thank you

5. iluvendo

Welcome Session. Let me know what you think. The LG's have a good reputation, and I have several LG's (but of the dvd variety) and they are working well.

6. Session9

Session9 VIP Member

{Accounts Clerk
    Australia
    I can't seem to find that one anywhere but in the US. This one I can, would it be of the same quality/features etc?

7. iluvendo

Your pic seems to be a good one Session !