Bought a zgemma h2h

cptsam

Hi guys. I purchase the zgemma h2h however, I can't enter the support section on this forum. How do I obtain the password please? I definitely bought it through the forum.

Thanks

Bought one last week from zgemma uk, would just email him with your purchase number and ask for it. You should get a mail back with password.

have a zgemma h2h box when I go to signal finder the box crashes and says your receiver encountered a software problem and needs to be restarted etc etc.enigma 2 crash blah blah can anyone help cheers. only had the box 2 months got it of ebay no longer there.

Go to the zgemma site, contact details are there - Contact Us What exactly do you need support with? you may not actually need support, maybe we can all help you out?

I contacted him via the website and got an email back that way. If you don't get an instant reply then its probably due to the holidays and i suggest being patient and hopefully they will get back to you soon, hope it gets sorted. As wheelo said you can find support on her for majority of questions you may have. Best of luck in sorting it all out and happy viewing when you do.

Back