Box a little slugish, anything to clear up cache?

Hi guys recently my box is running a little slugish, epg taking longer to load up, when moving across bouquets it freezes then catches up with itself and when i load the plugin page up it comes up black before it comes on after a few seconds, its usually pretty sharp, im running whooshbuild v5.003 with slyk HD skin, i just wondered is there a plugin i can use to clear cache or anything occasionally to keep it running smoothly
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Cacheflush should already be installed and running automatically on Wooshbuild. Go to Plugins > Remove Plugins and see if it's in the extension list to check it's there.

Thanks for the reply, yes it is already installed, does this run automatically? Just strange how its just started to get like this, i haven't been recording at the time or haven't even got any recordings filling up my usb

Could be something running in the background, toppicks scripts, movie organisor, something like that. Is it happening all of the time?

Only occasionally these last couple of days, i did software updates to see if that solved any bugs but it didn't, i can live with it just wondered if anyone had similar issues
Thanks for your reply Willo

I had this problem with slow/freezing epg when using a slow 4gb USB 2.0 pen drive as the epg was stored on it. When I replaced it with a 32gb USB 3.0 pen drive problem solved.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Mines a 128gb sandisk cruzer blade so im thinking that can't be my issue il see how i go with future updates

Back