Box keeps crashing on certain channels

A bit of a strange one when i turn the solo 2 on on certain channels on Hotbird 13 east they break up and after a few minutes the box crashes i have to reboot the box and go to Astra 19 East and no problems all works fine then go back to Hotbird and all is ok again

I wonder if signal cable has a fault if picture breakup is happening i would recheck f connectors and cable first.
Are both feeds on the different sats?

Thanks i have checked the cable and f connecter cut all the ends off and started again and replaced the lnb as well i am using a motorized dish i have just tried a old Spiderbox and all seems ok so it must be the Solo 2

Ok solo2 are you using usals to get your multisat channels and what plugin downloader for channel list are you using,think mine is quad with vhannibal.

I am using Diseq 1.2 and have made my own channel list and this has worked fine for over a year on openvix with no problems i think i will update openvix and see if that makes a difference

i updated openvix still the same so i changed the coax it is a 30 mtr run and all is ok now so there must of been a break in the coax some were along the line

Back