1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Bricked boxes, sharing of Resources.

Discussion in 'Openbox Satellite' started by ColinBos, Jun 19, 2016.

1. ColinBos

ColinBos Registered

Hello all,

Getting to know the forum like all newbies, I have a suggestion.

Ive recently re-flashed a box after a family member bricked theirs. This forum helped me tremendously. I understand we all have different skills and I just about get by in most of them, mastering none.

Would it beneficial to have a Thread where members agreed to help each other out by the use of Null modem Cables or dropping by the effect a quick fix for those whose expertise lies elsewhere ?
    Id be willing to help anyone out who lives local with a refresh or show them how to update etc..... Or is that against the forums rules ?

PS, I do find though that after our TK Veterans and Masters have answered our questions, theres not much left to know or do ! Where would be without them !

Im in Merseyside

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  2. alcable

alcable TK Veteran

Great idea same here willing to help but only near glasgow