Bt sport fix?

Hi I've looked around the forum and tried the fix by adding # to channels in dream explorer but still have hd channels and can only get bt sport 1 and bt Europe in sd but no bt sport 2.

Are there any other fixes I can try.
Thanks.

http://www.techkings.org/general-satellite-discussion/96117-hd-channels.html#post538825

Go here and download the relevant xml file for ur area if you use autobouquetsmaker or if you use autobouquets e2 then youll need to download the **********.txt and then the custom_swap.txt for your area too.

Then youll need to ftp them and overwrite the original files in the following folders and do a rescan so that the HD versions are removed.

ABM

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/autobouquetsmaker/providers/

Autobouquets E2

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.techkings.org/general-satellite-discussion/96117-hd-channels.html#post538825

Go here and download the relevant xml file for ur area if you use autobouquetsmaker or if you use autobouquets e2 then youll need to download the **********.txt and then the custom_swap.txt for your area too.

Then youll need to ftp them and overwrite the original files in the following folders and do a rescan so that the HD versions are removed.

ABM

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/autobouquetsmaker/providers/

Autobouquets E2

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't get into my settings with ftp its saying 'critical error could not connect to server'

Ive never been able toget my headaround this ftp stuff, surely theres got to be another way?

Delete the bouquets via AutoBouquetsMaker then start scan and should have BT Sport SD channels working

I've done a scan and still the same, channels still in same place and bt2 and espn one don't work even in sd.
Isn't autobouquetsmaker on vix? I'm using wooshbuild.

this is what ur doing yeah for a rescan?

green, then highlight auto e2, then press ok, then press green to start?

once reloaded, press 101 to go back to bbc1, then press 417 and see if its now bt sport2 sd

Hi I've got it sorted now thanks, did a reflash and ftp'd files over and bingo it's done now. Was trying to avoid a reflash lol.

Thanks again mate.

When it's running sweet make a backup and copy it to your PC. Dead easy then to restore it if it goes tits up in the future.

I know it's working now but did you reboot the box before scanning, as I had the same problem on my dads until I rebooted, it was like it wasn't reading the changed **********.txt file until the reboot.

Tbh I should've just reflashed and saved myself all the faffing round. I tried everything before reflashing, it just wouldn't do what it was supposed to and I probably did something wrong when I was messing about with it lol

Back