Bt sport, setanta,boxnation..channels not working

patW

Hi guys..some of my sports channels stopped working few weeks back on my dm 500s....anyone know how i csn get them back????all other channels are perfect....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Channels moved a while back, do you have the latest channel list, or does this box have an autobouquetmaker? if so just run it.

I cannot find an autoboquet maker in any of the settings ....how do i get the latest channel list...sorry fairly new to this and the guy i bought it from is nowhere to be found....

Found it there...ran it 2mins later all channels are back.....thanx for ur help....

I am having similar problem. All my sport channels are not working and pay channels. Can anyone tell me what to do?

I am having similar problem. All my sport channels are not working and pay channels. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Do you have a sub installed or ( gift ) if so have you updated to the latest channel list if using a openbox / skybox

Hey patW - same thing has happened to me, ive lost sky sports 2 and I've tried everything to get it back but no joy. How did you resolve this? I've a dreambox dm500s, fixed dish running commando v15.0d. Thanks

I have blade bum 500s. All sport channels not working.

---------- Post Merged at 04:18 AM ----------

Blade bm 5000s

Back