Bt sports

TheHUNTED

Hi all, I use a line to watch whats left on sky. I've lost bt sports 1 and 3 but 2 still works fine. Eir sports and itv 2 and 4 hd are off too. Have they blocked them.

Cheers

I have had the same issue as discussed on a few other threads. a lot of channels like discovery and eden have been blank and occasionally come back for a while.

Other premium channels are being glitchy at times, perfectly fine other times. Its only on the remaining Sly channels its happening to. I have tried a different line from another provider and it is the same channels with the same problems.

This weekend a lot more channels have gone blank, or take a long time to clear and then don't work very well.
W,
Syfy,
ITV3 & 4HD,
Syfy+1
W+1
Food+1
Eir sports1
Discovery+1,
Eden & Eden+1,
Animal Planet+1

BT sports were glitchy yesterday but seems to be OK now.

I know there are other channels not working too, but if any people still using CS to get the remaining Sly channels, can you confirm if the channels above are working for you or not.

It only happens on CS channels and FTA are always perfect.

Many thanks

yes it is the exact same for me, plus racing uk hd and sd, i posted a new thread just a few minutes ago to see anyone else had lost the racing uks and eirsports1, but after seeing your post i checked the said channels and they are blank aswell.

I've lost ESPN and, for a while this morning BT 1 was unwatchable, but seems better at the moment. BT 2 has been solid. I think 3 was OK
I lost Eir sports 1&2 recently and also Premier. I noticed that ITV4 HD was unobtainable this morning too.

Alongside those I've also lost Alibi.

I've been having issues with viewing quality for some time now on a lot of my channels. Tried another line this morning and that was the same. Also swapped my Zgemma out for my old V8S box, but that was also the same.

Yea, racing UK is gone for me too .
My IPTV channels are working OK but the CS channels are/were always more reliable.

Whatever Sly are working at to stop CS seems to be getting better. (For them).

I have cable and its working ok, at least i can rule out my sat line then, surprised theres not a few more on the forum expressing the same problem.

I have noticed a lot of channels are glitchy , take a long time to clear or dead

Racing UK HD sometimes clears after about 30secs but then glitches
At the Races seems reasonable
Racing UK clears after a while but then glitches
BT Sport 1 OK
BT Sport 2 OK
BT Sport 3 Clears then glitchy
BT/ESPN clears after a while but then glitchy
Eir Sport 1 dead
Eir Sport 2 dead
Eir Sport 2 HD dead
Premier Sports Dead

Anyone else?

I have cable and its working ok, at least i can rule out my sat line then, surprised theres not a few more on the forum expressing the same problem.

Yep, agree with you but I suppose we have come to accept the demise of Card Sharing, the channels with the high timed ECM's seem to be constantly changing, with the result that you can no longer depend on them.

It is not a line problem, all the above channels are either gone or going off and coming back every now and again, syfy and syfy+1, itv3 and 4 hds, w, eden are just a few with this issue, i have been speaking with a few friends that all have different providers and everyone is in the same boat, also on techkings various members also with different providers are reporting the same thing, so it must be a sky thing.

....i have been speaking with a few friends that all have different providers and everyone is in the same boat, also on techkings various members also with different providers are reporting the same thing, so it must be a sky thing.

Or it is because most if not all uk sly cs lines nowadays are resell of the same original source (which is not fully operational or way overloaded currently)? I would have thought if Sly did instigate countermeasures, the channels would simply die, not glitch occasionally/badly, or died and resurrected the next day, etc.

Most of the servers have shut down, and it's only the "dregs" of the sellers remaining, fighting for the few scraps left, so I'm thinking it's simply very few REAL servers out there, with most services just piggy backing someone else's to save costs.

Wish i knew, theres lots of theorys floating about, strange thing is that whats left on sat has been running ok for a long time now and it is hard to see why they would only tinker with certain channels, but who knows?

Seems to be something like that and its starting to look like theat there wont be much left to watch on sat soon.

Yes. Seeing the same thing. Tried a few trials recently as my line expired and the supplier wasn’t doing renewals.

All seem to be the same really. Hit and miss from day to day. Shame.

Back