Bt sports

Different for various people, i have lost all the racing channels as have a few others, some have still got them as LTFTC has, and others have still got the full working sat service including racing and bt sports and eirsports, thats why i think it must be a server problem, as everyone does not have the same provider, i tried my sat line on my motorised dish and it worked fine on the euro channels except when i went to 28e (sky uk), the same channels were blank.

well to be honest no pik is not as good as a delay pik in my book :)

True, though it depends on the reason for wanting the pics. Some people need the pics to be as close to live as possible. A delay on them effectively makes them the equivalent of having no pics for some people.

Is at the races working for anyone?

Have you updated your channel list as ATR changed transponders on 05/04/2018 so if you haven't updated your channel list you will have lost ATR - that happened to me.

Has any other cable users now lost sky sports news hd and also bt sports3 hd as i have, sorry to confuse things even more.

Depends on where you getting your package from,

Sky, Racing UK HD and bt sports 1,2,3 all still working fine,
On Vm SSN HD and BT HD is all fine, have you tried a rescan.

Yeah i did the usual things. the sat side is gone the same way as alot of others, but my cable should be ok, it seems to be just the 2 channels so far, new provider from on here for the last week and a half. and having more problems in that time than i have had the last 6 months with my old provider. looks like i will have to put this one down to experience and go back to my old provider.

Apologies to davthp miss read the post, i know atr changed transponders last week and i re scanned it back in, but i have lost all of my sports channels on sat now, like a few others , once again i think it must be whatever server each provider is using.

Yep,
Just because you pay someone different, and your line is different,
Doesn't mean the end server us different,
Most are resellers, most resellers are fine, but, if the source has problems, then lots of resellers will have problems,

Yes. thats what i said on a few posts that i think its a server issue, as its the only thing that seems to make sense, i have a different provider as from last week, a TK veteran , who i know has gone on holiday , so maybe when he returns things might change or at least we might know more.

Yeah I use sat a lot have iptv but back up with sat plus get lots channels that iptv don't have and quality if the HD channels is so much better Miss my HD itv channels

my provider says racing uk has changed transponder i have updated racing uk works normal but the Racing UK HD isn't working still so not sure as to why waiting to hear anything more about it so who ever your provider is i would message them and ask about the channel or any other channels as mine at the moment seem to work bar racing uk HD

Back