Bt sports

It's itv 2 3 and 4 bud my end
yeah they don't work on here but i haven't had them work in ages not sure why there not a sky channel and it only sky channels that have gone on these boxes maybe someone will know as to why itv 2 3 4 HD don't work

yeah they don't work on here but i haven't had them work in ages not sure why there not a sky channel and it only sky channels that have gone on these boxes maybe someone will know as to why itv 2 3 4 HD don't work

ITV 2, 3 & 4 HD are part of the sky package. The SD versions are free to air

quick update not sure if any help but my broadband provider updated my broadband router to the latest firmware software update and my racing uk hd has came on sticks few times but working more than past few weeks so maybe contact your broadband company see if they can check your your router software because mine somehow hadn't been updated but they done it for me. hope this may help a few or for some of you it maybe just came back on it's own.

quick update not sure if any help but my broadband provider updated my broadband router to the latest firmware software update and my racing uk hd has came on sticks few times but working more than past few weeks so maybe contact your broadband company see if they can check your your router software because mine somehow hadn't been updated but they done it for me. hope this may help a few or for some of you it maybe just came back on it's own.

I had it opening fine yesterday morning but gone again, ITV2 and ITV3 HD channels clearing again for me last few days. did have a server that had on local but packed up the game so now have a couple of servers that are having issues, interested to know anyone on a private server having the same issues?

....interested to know anyone on a private server having the same issues?

According to this, it has nothing to do with sly, all to do with cs services available.

I am running oscam with 4 lines at the moment, chosen from those offered here (all of which I tested) and elsewhere, all worked for a while and then stopped again and repeat after a day or two. When certain channels such as Animal Planet worked, it glitched. Some channels, such as Animal Planet+1, usually don't work at all.

In that thread, I asked "Does anybody really have a glitch free sat line delivering ok ecm 99.9% of the time (on Animal Planet e.g.) like we used to? If so I would be interested to hear it."

Not one person has checked and then able to give an affirmative answer so far.

Can I ask what the latest with BT sport and Eir sports/premier sports is? pretty much all I use my box for and they havent worked for about 2 months now.

Dont think anyone has a glitch free sat service ever, i have always had a few channels that didnt work as good as others, at the minute theres quite a few for me on sat, mainly racing uk and eir sports and lots of others, but even in the good old days, when cs was going well, there was always a few dodgy channels, didnt really bother me as long as the main ones were ok, noticed even today on my cable side that racing uk was really bad freezing, dunno if something is happening with that channel as they have an offer on at the minute to try and get new customers, i know its been really bad on sat, but until today it had been fine on cable.

Those channels gone for me now aswell, this last few weeks along with racing uk hd and a few others on my sat sub, i also have a euro sat line and on 28e those channels dont work either, 2 different providers on 2 seperate dishes.

Those channels gone for me now aswell, this last few weeks along with racing uk hd and a few others on my sat sub, i also have a euro sat line and on 28e those channels dont work either, 2 different providers on 2 seperate dishes.
There is NO problem with BT OR EIR, i have just watched them this minute.... the problem is your end

Just Eirsports 1 and 2 and premier sports and racing uk , bt sports are ok.

I know from the last few weeks, there is quite a few people having problems with some of these channels and loads of people having no problems, but as yet no-one knows for sure why this is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we DO know why.
And it's been said many times.

The reason loads are having problems from different line providers is because those providers are resellers, reselling the very line that has problems.
99% of the line providers on here are resellers.
As wheelo said, there is NO problem with those channels - only the oversubscribed and iffy line providers and resellers

I know the going rate is peanuts for unlimited or year sky lines, but worth paying a little more if anyone does have a server still going, just to get HD RUK! I do have virgin that runs fine in SD but delayed pics over sat so no good inplay bets lol

Status doesn't mean anything.
I could start selling lines tomorrow, becoming a reseller.
And, that wouldnt change the fact the oversubscribed line Id be selling is junk.....

Last edited:
The reason loads are having problems from different line providers is because those providers are resellers, reselling the very line that has problems.
99% of the line providers on here are resellers.
As wheelo said, there is NO problem with those channels - only the oversubscribed and iffy line providers and resellers

99%? What I have experienced, is that 100% of the line providers on here (and on fleabay) are resellers who are reselling the very lines that have problems.

I don't actually bear a grudge against any of them, because everyone I have come across have been helpful, and never hesitated to admit the problem is with their lines, and refunded/retreated without issue. I guess you can say they should check the quality of their goods before flocking/sharing them to avoid time wasting, instead of simply playing the cards they were dealt.

I know for sure that many TKvets here do not have a decent line.

I just wish there is someone, reseller or otherwise, who can supply a uk sly line that does not have the problems.

If nobody here can do that (which IS my experience), I think the mods should put a notice to that effect on THE "request thread", to protect the less experienced members, and to stop members wasting time trying to look for cures in their systems.

Back