Bt sports

All my remaining clear channels now all black. Anyone else having this issue?
I notice a lot of channels not clearing properly tonight, but they're not all black.

Try a reboot and/or press red, select softcam and restart it.

Is your cam active? Your internet connection on the box OK? And your line hasn't expired?

I notice a lot of channels not clearing properly tonight, but they're not all black.

Is your cam active? Your internet connection on the box OK? And your line hasn't expired?

I'm watching football on bt sport2 now on 28e with no issues.

It's active yeah. I'll reboot

Racing uk HD not clearing for me today whatsoever, defiantly confirms nothing to do with encryption, just the bad cache servers are using, we still have the SD channel working fine

Racing uk HD not clearing for me today whatsoever, defiantly confirms nothing to do with encryption, just the bad cache servers are using, we still have the SD channel working fine

yeah racing uk HD down on mine to was just about to ask anyone if they was having any issues it is nothing to do with encryption as it wouldn't work one two days then go down and come back on etc. sd working fine but quite a few channels past few weeks struggling but suppose got to wait see if servers start working again soon.

yeah racing uk HD down on mine to was just about to ask anyone if they was having any issues it is nothing to do with encryption as it wouldn't work one two days then go down and come back on etc. sd working fine but quite a few channels past few weeks struggling but suppose got to wait see if servers start working again soon.

FWIW Racing UK has been on/off/on via VM Cable for a few months now, often disappears for hours at a time, comes on for 12 hours, off for 8 hours, back on for 4 hours and so on, it's a lottery as to whether it's going to be there or not

Can anyone confirm BT Sprt/espn SD still works on Sat? BT Sport 1 to 3 SD seems fine but not espn or is this another cache issue? Thanks

All of these are having issues here:
Can anyone confirm if they have any of the below working?

Syfy
Itv2hd
Itv3hd
Itv4hd
Tlc
Alibi
Good food
E!
Tlc+1
Discovery shed
Home and health
Amc from bt
Syfy+1
Disc.turbo+1
W+1
Dave ja vu
Alibi+1
Dmax
Dmax+1
Good food +1
Home+1
Mtv/mtv+1
Mtv music
Mtv Base
Mtv hits
Mtv omg
Mtv rocks
Mtv classic
Vh1
Mtv music +1
Eir sport 2
Bt sport/esp
Premier sports sd / hd
Racing UK hd
Discovery +1
I'd
Animal planet
Eden
Eden +1
Disc history
Disc history +1
Animal planet +1
ID+1
Disc.science +1 (freezes)
Insight hd (freezes)
Cn+1
Boomerang +1 (freezes)

Can anyone confirm BT Sprt/espn SD still works on Sat? BT Sport 1 to 3 SD seems fine but not espn or is this another cache issue? Thanks

bt 1 to 3 seem to work the bt/espn channel seems off a lot but there is times it does come on.

All of these are having issues here:
Can anyone confirm if they have any of the below working?

Syfy
Itv2hd
Itv3hd
Itv4hd
Tlc
Alibi
Good food
E!
Tlc+1
Discovery shed
Home and health
Amc from bt
Syfy+1
Disc.turbo+1
W+1
Dave ja vu
Alibi+1
Dmax
Dmax+1
Good food +1
Home+1
Mtv/mtv+1
Mtv music
Mtv Base
Mtv hits
Mtv omg
Mtv rocks
Mtv classic
Vh1
Mtv music +1
Eir sport 2
Bt sport/esp
Premier sports sd / hd
Racing UK hd
Discovery +1
I'd
Animal planet
Eden
Eden +1
Disc history
Disc history +1
Animal planet +1
ID+1
Disc.science +1 (freezes)
Insight hd (freezes)
Cn+1
Boomerang +1 (freezes)

most of these channel struggle now try ID and ID+1 dis science premier sport freeze a lot racing uk hd bt sport/espn dmax down

ITV channels work and then they don't

will keep checking other channels.

Last edited by a moderator:
ITV 2,3,4 HD channels clearing perfect, Racing UK HD perfect also.......long may this continue :)
Has been good for me on RUK (SD) for a long time, but today for the first time in weeks I am getting Scrambled on both SD and HD, I think you jinxed it!

Edit: On my second back up box it is working fine on SD but HD is freezing - odd that it has worked for weeks with no issues but today it is seeing problems.

Has been good for me on RUK (SD) for a long time, but today for the first time in weeks I am getting Scrambled on both SD and HD, I think you jinxed it!

Edit: On my second back up box it is working fine on SD but HD is freezing - odd that it has worked for weeks with no issues but today it is seeing problems.

ITV 2,3,4 HD solid here all day

Can anyone confirm if RUK (432 / 466) and AtTheRaces (415) are working for them. Mine started to work again yesterday but now I am getting the scrambled message on all 3 channels on both of my boxes with different lines on each. Thanks.

All working fine here also.
Try resetting your router then box?

Thanks both - must be an issue my end then with my gift. Not sure why they are playing up now - one is now working but freezing constantly. Will try re-setting my router.

Back