Buffer help

Try mobile network. Although I think you have
Tried it mate but not tried over mobile data rather than my own WIFI. Going to give that ago on wife's phone. she gets data package so I'll use that. I'll turn her Wi-Fi off when I try?
But not holding hope for it.

Could be the stream supplier if both are using the same stream supplier... When you try when footy is on, do all channels buffer, or just certain channels? What about vod? As they would be on a different server usually (unless supplier is real cheapskate and has everything just streaming thru 1 connection!)

Could be the stream supplier if both are using the same stream supplier... When you try when footy is on, do all channels buffer, or just certain channels? What about vod? As they would be on a different server usually (unless supplier is real cheapskate and has everything just streaming thru 1 connection!)
Looks likes its coming down to over subscribe, But had a good run on them so no complaints.
Tried to look at other channels and ruled out that some did buffer but some played ok, plus same footy streams to reseller wasn't the issue either. (Well I don't think so to best of my knowledge, am going on logos placed in corners some have on there feeds plus some channels on one supplier the other doesn't have.)
VOD and tv series no issue when footy on so am guessing that's on a separate server to live streams/channels.

Have you tried factory resetting your device and re-install your player and vpn.
Yeah I,ve done all that and plus I run it on PC too so two different devices and still same results.
Even kept the stick to bare minimum on apps plus run fast task killer to close other stuff down.

Try tethering off your phone
It was kinda mentioned in thread and I tried but no luck mate.
I used my wife's Wi-Fi/mobile data on her phone other day when Europa league was on and at least it ruled out all broadband issues in the house since her phones from different network.

Shame you can't put two likes on that. lol

That's what am doing mate. Am in no rush so I'll get me some trials and see what choices are out there.
Do as many trials as you can and check the suppliers UHD channels group section out if they have one available.
Good luck.

Had similar issue with my previous supplier, when footy was on it kept buffering despite gigabit broadband speed and wired connection.
Provider advised those who were in the same position as me to (hope this is right, feel free to correct) change a setiing in display (?) or video (?) in the firestick from the provider default to HLS. Did that and the footy has been great ever since. Incidentally, never had any trouble with the VODs or Series, just the footy, especialy La Liga.

Hope someone in the VIPs can make sense of what I've written and correct if necessary, it's been a while since I did it. It's something about the buffer amount at the server, and HLS is suppoed to require less.

Had similar issue with my previous supplier, when footy was on it kept buffering despite gigabit broadband speed and wired connection.
Provider advised those who were in the same position as me to (hope this is right, feel free to correct) change a setiing in display (?) or video (?) in the firestick from the provider default to HLS. Did that and the footy has been great ever since. Incidentally, never had any trouble with the VODs or Series, just the footy, especialy La Liga.

Hope someone in the VIPs can make sense of what I've written and correct if necessary, it's been a while since I did it. It's something about the buffer amount at the server, and HLS is suppoed to require less.
Smarters can be funny with VOD but just use external player. Offical xciptv very good app never get codec issues etc.

Changing playlist type can help Normally all channels would buffer if that's the issue.

Back