Build for Zgemma-star h2

ash_mufc

Hi, I have a zgemma-star h2 with a build that was provided by someone but he no longer provides a VM line etc. I am looking for a line but before I do that I need to put a build on which is good for a zgemma-star h2. Can anyone recommend one? I was advised the Whooshbuild is very good but will "slow" my box down so have not gone for that. Would greatly appreciate some advice? Need the epg etc.

Thanks in advance.

Wooshbuild does not slow your box down as all the available builds run openatv as the main firmware.
You can add or delete as much of the plugin add ons as you want and the box speed can show some improvements.
The H2 is not the fastest processor and that is what controls mainly how the box performs.
Try them for yourself as different setups work differently for everybody.

Wooshbuild does not slow your box down as all the available builds run openatv as the main firmware.
You can add or delete as much of the plugin add ons as you want and the box speed can show some improvements.
The H2 is not the fastest processor and that is what controls mainly how the box performs.
Try them for yourself as different setups work differently for everybody.

thanks for the reply. Any particular version of Whooshbuild you would recommend for the box I have?

Sorry I meant is it fully setup ? Just install to box and add your line no settings to change and is it set a virmin skin, thanks for your reply

Infinity is for everything.

Have a look through the instructions. Once the box restarts, other than adding your line there is nothing else to setup. It is all done via setup menus using your remote.

Have a look at the WooshBuild website for more setup images.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a zgemma-star h2 with a build that was provided by someone but he no longer provides a VM line etc. I am looking for a line but before I do that I need to put a build on which is good for a zgemma-star h2. Can anyone recommend one? I was advised the Whooshbuild is very good but will "slow" my box down so have not gone for that. Would greatly appreciate some advice? Need the epg etc.

Thanks in advance.

yeah wooshbuild is very good and would be a good option to choose, but if you would like to install the basic images for your H2, its your choice m8

openatv
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=zgemmash2

vix
http://www.zgemma.tv/index.php?folder=WmdlbW1hLVN0YXItSDIvT3BlblZpWA==

Back