Burglar, 16, told to write apology letter to victims but just scrawls...NOT BOTHERED

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
thugletter.png

A SHAMELESS teenage burglar ordered to send an apology letter to his victims wrote that he was "not bothered" about his crime.
The defiant yob even taunted the family by telling them: "It was your fault anyways."

He scribbled in his note — littered with spelling and punctuation errors: "I dont feel sorry for you and Im not going to show any sympath or remores."

The scrawl was branded "disgraceful" last night. Shocked officials seized it before it could be sent.

The 16-year-old habitual thief was told to write the note as part of a year of rehabilitation measures imposed by magistrates.

He was put into the Intensive Supervision and Surveillance Programme — billed as the "most rigorous, non-custodial intervention available for young offenders".

But the sneering crook — who has not been named — reacted with despicable contempt at what he saw as a soft option.

He called his victims "dumb and thick" and showed no shred of sorrow for plundering a PlayStation 3 console, camera, camcorder, two TVs and two speakers from their home in a suburb of Leeds, West Yorks. He wrote: "I dont no why I am writing a letter to you! I have been forced to write this letter by ISSP. To be honest I'm not bothered or sorry about the fact that I burgled your house."

In his letter the callous lout even listed the "dumb mistakes" that let him break in.

He wrote: "Firstly you didnt draw your curtains which most people now to do before they go to sleep.

"Secondly your dumb you live in Stainburns a high risk burglary area and your thick enough to leave your downstairs kitchen window open. I wouldnt do that in a million years."

All the stolen items except the PlayStation and camera were recovered when the youth was arrested. It has not been said how he was dealt with over his letter.

This is typical of the little scum bags theses days. Have no respect for anyone or anything and think they can do what they want, how they want and when they want. To soft on criminals these days!

The liberal thinkers have now achieved what they wanted...... a lost generation without any morals.

Back