Buy a Zgemma H.2H at a discounted price

H2H has single cable tuner or h5.2tc or h7c both have twin cable tuners so depends if you want to record one channel and watch another

H2H has single cable tuner or h5.2tc or h7c both have twin cable tuners so depends if you want to record one channel and watch another
Thanks for reply. Single tuner fine for me. Star 2S worked fine until the powers that be clamped down. IPTV was an adequate replacement, but i fear the worst for it now after yesterday and today.

From my understanding, H2H is the way forward from here :(y):

If there are any discount codes left I would like one too please. Looking at the possibility of purchasing a H5.2TC

Must be hard up if you're waiting on a £2.50p discount before deciding if to buy :grin:

If you still have a satellite cable, you can connect that also to the H2.H so you can still record FTA satellite channels whilst watching another cable channel :)

never had sky or a h2s. only a vm feed into the house. debating whether to get the H5.2TC or the H2H as theres about £20 price difference

never had sky or a h2s. only a vm feed into the house. debating whether to get the H5.2TC or the H2H as theres about £20 price difference
the h52tc is newer/faster model than the h2h. You may not think you need to record but strangely when you actually have that option you tend to use it.

I've had both and both are good boxes - apart from having the extra cable tuner, the H5.2TC is a bit more powerful but as you say, you only have a V*rgin connection so it's if you'll benefit from having the extra tuner so you can record one whilst watching another.

Fair enough. I think i'll go for the h5.2tc. Just gotta find a decent line provider now!

Best advice I can give with that one is, once your box arrives - locate the cable line request thread in the cable section on here and request a test... tests are only usually active for 24 hours so only request a test from 1 supplier at a time... make sure when you request the line, you ask for a mgcamd line relevant to your country (Different for UK and Ireland) ... state that you would like the option for monthly, 3 monthly, 6 monthly, yearly price plans and test 1 supplier for 24 hours and then try another couple for 24 hours each and see which performs the best then take a month out with the best one to see how it performs over a longer (monthly) period first so you're not tied down.

Back