cable channels epg missing listings

hi, im using epgimport and have multiple channel listings missing sly1,historyhdslywitness,sly2 and majority of kids to name a few i have selected the relevent sources in epgimport settings but still missing. i have tried crossepg also but still the same. anybody else experiencing this or know how to sort these missing channels please ??

thanks agin

once you've got all sources selected, back out of there into epg import and press yellow to fetch epg data
yes i have done and run a daily scan but still have the same channels missing.been like it for a couple of months now, what sources do you have selected ?

Have you tried jenseneverest's vm source?

Google:
UK Cable jenseneverest 7 day EPG source for epg importer

Have you tried jenseneverest's vm source?

Google:
UK Cable jenseneverest 7 day EPG source for epg importer
Hi sorry for late reply but jenseneversts file worked great for the cable channels. But i have now encountered an issue with the sat/sly channels not populating at all as i run sly and cable on my h5.2tc. Epgimport doesnt find any listings for sat when i do a manual or schedule scan? Is there an issue with epgimport sources at the moment?

Thanks

Yes all other sources are selected. When i do a manual import it fetches 0 listings from all sources apart from jensens. Very strange. What sat sources do you have selected ?

Back