Cable Cable Epg

LincsData

HI

Im struggling to add an epg to the h1 on a cable setup, all channels are working fine and setup is fine (all fequancies and net ids ok) . In the guides it says select uk virmin in cross EPG providers , but there isnt one.

Any ideas ?

I tried with Crossepg and its not great for Virgin cable to be honest, it kept giving me wrong program info, stuff like Dr Who was listed on Sky News for instance, the best thing to do is disable crossepg, then from the plugins download grab epgrefresh and set it up with Virgin, very easy to do, it then grabs the epg from the Virgin data stream so its all correct, its been fine for me so far.

Crossepg is great for the sat side of things but not for cable.

i have a combo box with sat and cable is there any way to organise the cable channeling so i can select the HD ones i want rather than scroll all the way through?

Guys, is it possible to use the epg refresh plugin for both the cable and sat sides or is it cable only, and if so can you use it running alongside the cross epg plugin.

i have a combo box with sat and cable is there any way to organise the cable channeling so i can select the HD ones i want rather than scroll all the way through?

If u change the options in autoboquets maker u can have the channels arranged in different ways. ie swap sd for hd and have seperate folders for movies/music etc

Guys, is it possible to use the epg refresh plugin for both the cable and sat sides or is it cable only, and if so can you use it running alongside the cross epg plugin.

You can't use the plugin for Sky UK as it doesn't use a standard EPG, you can use it for Freesat if you have the Freesat EPG enabled. I set it to look at the VM Preview channel for 3 minutes overnight, that grabs all the VM data. I use CrossEPG to grab the OpenTV stream for UK Satellite EPG data.

finding it impossible to configure vm on h1
sly is fine
no idea where im going wrong as i receive all fta channels

Is it possible for me to combine both sat and cable epg or have them running alongside each other. The way I have it at the min is crossepg sat and then I have put HD cable channels in my favourites

Back