Cable Service Slightly Behind

nizpatel

Hi

I have a Zgemma H2H set up on both cable and sly. Both work extremely well apart from a few issues with cable epg. However one thing I have noticed is my cable Service is slightly behind sly. For example, I was watching BT Sport EuropeHD on cable, switched to Sly and it Sly was ahead by at least 10 seconds. Switched back to cable to make sure and it is actually a few seconds behind.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

you would not have noticed if you didn't have both. is it really a big problem. don't think so.

It's not a big problem no. But I was only asking why this may be the case. There's nothing wrong with asking for someone's opinion is there.

time delay in time sending then receiving cable only get signal from sly then send out maybe thats why dont know as cable not a tv company they make there cash on broadband and phone

Been like that for as long as I rember,First noticed with BBC 1 HD slight delay when looked on BBC 1 on tv watching footy,thought if I was quick slap a bet on with delay if they scored lol,Seemed like a good idea after a few beers ;)

Back