Cable Twin Tuner

Both of my tuners had the same signal on both as i also used the loop feed,recheck for a bad connection.

The loop cable works fine with sat as it's powered
But not the case on vm as you need two feeds ;)

You dont @Dave as my et10000 had 2 cable tuners and i made up a coaxial loop like what shows above and my signal was 56 on both and no issues,i misplaced my loop like whats shown above.

Two feeds is always better i've found on my et8000 & et8500 as you get the same signal strength on both tuners ;)

Adding 2 feeds could also mean another splitter in use and on a feed that is already split?
Hmm how many people use a triple or quad splitter.?

Adding 2 feeds could also mean another splitter in use and on a feed that is already split?
Hmm how many people use a triple or quad splitter.?

I think I must have a ridiculously strong signal because my main feed goes into a quad splitter downstairs and one of the feeds goes to an 8 port splitter in the loft.
One of the feeds from the 8 port then goes to another quad splitter in my mancave and I've still got 90% signal.
I'm only about 50 metres from the VM cabinet though.

Sometimes signals can mean nowt as all tuners can give a funny reading but if picture is perfect its ok,@willo are you living in a hotel with multi feeds lol

The virgin line coming in is already being split to the router and cable box.

Should I buy a splitter to split the cable box line again so essentially it is being split twice?

Would be great if you can provide a link of what's needed!

Thanks!

Don't talk bull s**t :grimacing:

I have use loads of splitters and i know which work and which don't work :)

You have probably had two or three splitters in over ten years your living in the dark age :LOL::grin::LOL:

Not saying they dont work but many posts over the number of years using wrong splitter does/can have issues and when correct one used it was ok.
I cant help it living in the dark age with no provider service.

Just because people don’t answer as you would don’t make it incorrect

It’s not your forum so jog on :grin::grin::grin:

Back