Cables

afc34a65ca0dd4c38a2a744c9fd02155.jpg

Folks I'm only new to this so I'm sorry if this is a ridiculous question. But would having two cables on the bottom cause freezing. Mate of mine said they where in the wrong connections so as you see in the picture this is where he put them. I was able to record the way I had it and I can record the way he has it also.
But it was the freezing that was the problem

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

It should be top left and bottom right, so diagonal to each other , which to me looks like the way you have it

R.T.F.I

The bottom acts as a loop through, your freezing is more down to your line/server.
Not the signal from your dish

R.T.F.I

Perfect,thanks for ruling that out for me. Only have it since Saturday and the freezing is at it about 20 times a day.

Are you running wooshbuild? Or did this come ready built plug n play? Just wondered what system you was on

R.T.F.I

As far as I know it's wooshbuild,that's what comes on before when powered on. All came ready. It's not my internet because I done speediest with the home plugs and there reading 17mb

On a pay channel check out your ecm times, menu/ok/ok the information will be displayed in the white text

R.T.F.I

It jumped every 3-4 minutes at a game might not do it for 20 minutes Huygens happens again 3-4secs each time..it happened for 2mins on a pay channel last night

I think it's down to your serve bud, look at getting a test line, there is a section on here, under general satellite I think

R.T.F.I

Will that infere with my current supplier. And can I put a test line on it by just using the remote

What line you using at the mo?
You could just get a different one to which you have, or just back up the one you have right now, I use my ipad to FTP into box and back up or edit my files

R.T.F.I

I appreciate your help. From what I heard Cline can be done by anyone. But not great. Whereas the nline is done by the pros. Any truth in that

I changed to N line ages ago and never looked back, I have had a seller who has sold both cccam and n line together so if one drops the other takes over, not sure about this pros thing,

R.T.F.I

Perfect,when I have you here. I noticed I don't have 2 sky sports 5. A few friends have it on their box but not on mine. Is there a way by doing it myself

Back