Can anyone help me choose an Android Tablet??

JoeR

First off, I hope this is the correct section for such a thread! Moving on...

Hi guys, I'm looking to get a Tablet, I can't afford something as nuts as an iPad:p so I'm looking to get something a little bit cheaper so I've heard android tablets are the way to go.
A friend of mine has an Archos and it's awesome but I think it might be a bit out of my budget range (anything under 150...so not much to work with)

The one and only thing that I absolutely MUST have in one is that it supports a 3G Dongle as I don't have WiFi in my house :(

I'll be using it for music playing, basic browsing of forums and internet shopping as well as facebook, emails and a small bit of youtube....I don't really care much about the multi-touch screens but I would prefer it, I've looked online and this is the best I've come up with.
7 Inch ePad Android 2.2 Tablet PC with Wi-Fi + 3G Capability - US$ 79.99
As you can see the price is awesome and it supports 3g and from youtube reviews it's a bit ugly but does what I need.
Is there anything else anyone could recommend?
Thanks for reading through all that! :)

Take note at the end of the description for the tablet your looking at JoeR

Please Note: Updating the operating system by yourself may cause unexpected errors and will void your warranty.

Im not sure if all tablets carry this sort of warning but just be careful if thats what you go for as any future updates could kill this by the sounds of it lol

For what you want to do though it should be fine, just try reaad up some reviews on a selection of 5 or so tablets before making your decision

Thanks axxxo I didn't see that :O
I think I'll just leave getting one until I have the cash to afford something decent!!
I'll have to put up with this pc a little longer:whacko:

Back