Can I have more than 2 boxes running from one satelite dish?

I have 2 Zgemma boxes in 2 rooms, both of which run from one satellite dish. Can anyone tell me if I can run another 1 or 2 boxes from this dish or do I need another one? I saw a 4 way satelite splitter in an electronics place and wondered if this would do the job? Anyone run more than 2 boxes from one dish? If so, how do you do it?
Thanks in advance
Caoimhin58

octo lnb can run 8 single tuner boxes or 4 twin tuners or 2 quad tuner boxes lol,all about more cables.

dont use sat splitters with sat

Sorry, no idea what these are. Would the likes of a satelite tv / aerial installer know what these are and how to install them from an original Sky satelite dish to zgemma boxes?

No...using old sky satelite that was used for HD, kicked them out long before they brought out Sky Q LOL. Thanks for the info.....as you can tell, I'm a bit of a technophobe, so would a satelite installer / tv aerial installer be the one to swap this over and run the new cables?

---------- Post Merged at 12:36 AM ----------

Sky+ dish with hd probably 10 years old

yes better to let an expert to fit and reposition dish if needed,worth noting if you want a tv point in other rooms do it now rather than later,in one room i have 3 feeds from 28.2 two for solo2 and 1 spare for a freesat box or i might buy a tv that has a sat tuner? + a feed from motorised dish.

think ahead and fit once .

I have 2 Zgemma boxes in 2 rooms, both of which run from one satellite dish. Can anyone tell me if I can run another 1 or 2 boxes from this dish or do I need another one? I saw a 4 way satelite splitter in an electronics place and wondered if this would do the job? Anyone run more than 2 boxes from one dish? If so, how do you do it?
Thanks in advance
Caoimhin58

I have 11 receivers running from three dishes, two of which have Octo lnbs (8 feeds each) pointed at 28.2 east. So basically yes you can have more than two receivers running from one dish.

Back