Can I stream from a NAS on a ZGemma?

dazzaf

Hi guys
Please can anyone advise if I am able to stream movies from my NAS on my Zgemma H.2S? Effectively using the Zgemma as a media player.
I have Wooshmans excellent image on the box, but cant find out how to connect it to an external source for media, apart from the external hard drive which is plugged into the box.

any help will be very much appreciated.
thank you

Not sure if wooshmans build is similar menu, but on sucmnsee's ,
It's menu/ setup/ system/network, mount setup, and click on network browser.

Once scanned , click on nas drive, will ask for username and password on nas, if u have one setup. Then select the root file where your films etc are.

Then click on file list/ location/ other and select the path which u set up previously .

Like I said this is on sucmnsee's vix image , so maybe completely different on wooshmans build.
[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if wooshmans build is similar menu, but on sucmnsee's ,
It's menu/ setup/ system/network, mount setup, and click on network browser.

Once scanned , click on nas drive, will ask for username and password on nas, if u have one setup. Then select the root file where your films etc are.

Then click on file list/ location/ other and select the path which u set up previously .

Like I said this is on sucmnsee's vix image , so maybe completely different on wooshmans build.
[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is the same button combination to get you to the network browser on OpenATV too which is what WooshBuild runs on.

I've added my nas drive following the instructions above, anyone know where I go after to access It to view the Content?
Cheers
G

All working fine so I thought I'd set the Xtrend box upstairs to do the same but get this error message, it's connected via a tp-link plug and using wooshy build.
Anyone got an idea how I can sort It?
Cheers
G

lomonosov poetry

Can someone help keep getting this when go on to IPTV
It restarts the box and says software problem please send to log file /home/root/logs/enigma2_crash

Is it also possible to add subtitles for the movies streamed from NAS? If yes, how?
I am just planning to get this box, so I am wondering about its media player capabilities.
1080p high bit rates contents are playing fluently?

Back