Cannot read data during abm set up

dazgok

Flashed my box using Ipab step by step guide. All sly channels fine but during the cable set it finds 972 video 97 radio then a sign pops up saying cant read data. Done this twice now as i flashed my box again as when i changed skins first to cable, screen just blank and no epg, then back to sly all channels blank but epg working. Checked my line and that couldnt be found, so reflashed and all sly working fine but same cable problem. Any advice please.

Last edited:
Think ive sorted this out! When putting in the local net id, i put in the local area id but later on it asks for region which i had set as in which county i am in. So put it to the same local id and now it does a full can. Also when changing skins i was in virmin set up which deletes all sly channels, hence no picture! So next question is because i havent got a virmin line is that why it doesnt show them. Is there a certain way to switch between sly or virmin or does it just pick up the best feed which ever skin you're on. Had an openbox which burnt out, so upgraded to zgemma and still got the sly line but want to go with virmin for hd.

Last edited:
Back