cant cook

My old man used to like buttered bread and jam with grated cheese on top. o_O:grimacing:
Pablo stop shaking your head, it might fall off, besides that it makes me dizzy trying to follow it:)
What about marmalade on toast topped with grated cheese, Ummmmmmmmmmm

Cooking for me is jacket potato and beans on toast. Can boil and egg also and put chips in the oven.

Thats how far "cooking" stretches for me.

I do like a good cook up, can spend hours in the kitchen if it’s decent food.

Can’t stand heated up frozen meals all the time.
Got a kilo of stewing steak from Asda this morning for a few quid, sell by date up.
It's in slow cooker with carrots, onions, green pepper and beef stock. A few herbs and spices and leave it for six hours.
I'll have some for main meal tonight and freeze two portions to take to France in a fortnight.
If anyone can make jacket spuds, what's stopping them putting some foil wrapped chicken or beef in the same oven?

Its having the passion and dedication to cook meals which I never have. My brother can cook anything really because he likes to cook.

Me I like to eat more than cooking lol.

It all depends on the person some can cook really anything while others can barely cook "basic" things.

If your shown what to do anyone can knock up a decent meal with the right ingredients and cooking utensils.
For a quick "fills a gap" meal try heinz baked beans heated in a pan, bread toasted, beans put on buttered toast then a fried egg whacked on top, yummy!

I love cooking to be fair but when it's done and all the hard work is done, never want to eat it after all the toil

Reactions: pdw
Grey tripe salt pepper, as a young lad I would watch my Dad eat that along with pigs trotters and a full pigs head boiling away the cheek meat been the best bit.

I'm baukin at the thought of him picking away.
F me, if there's too much fat and grisel on a chop I'm moaning

I’m foody and anywhere I go I always look for opportunities to explore and taste new recipes. My favorite food is vegetable pulao. Last month I tried a French dish and it was delicious. It was Coq au vin. Next week is my brother’s birthday and I have arraigned everything. Hope everyone will like the food too.

Back