Cable Can't flash with USB

andsumm

I updated my H7 with the software update option in settings. But when my box rebooted I'm stuck on the Opanatv startup screen. I have tried to flash using 4 different USB sticks and full formatted then using low level format and then using windows. I have a internal HD installed can I use this to flash the box. I can access the box using Filezilla but when I try to flash with wooshbuild infinity using a web browser it will not connect. I have attached 2 photos.

Thanks for any help
zg.jpg atv.jpg

what happens when you press menu>info>network on the remote?
This should give you the IP address providing you have the ethernet cable plugged in
Then type the address in your phone/laptop

what happens when you press menu>info>network on the remote?
This should give you the IP address providing you have the ethernet cable plugged in
Then type the address in your phone/laptop

I cannot access the menu on the box as I'm stuck on the Openatv startup screen as showen above.

If you can connect over the network but have no response from the remote then you will definitely have to flash from USB.
Copy the following folders to your PC:
/usr/keys
/etc/enigma2
/etc/tuxbox

This will make sure you have a copy of your line and settings backed up.

Are you holding the little button in under the front flap when you power on to flash the box?

if you can't flash from usb stick and have an image on the hard drive you can flash via putty/telnet using the ofgwrite command but this should be last resort.

Code:
ofgwrite -n -r -k path_to_image_or_backup
You'll have to unzip the image manually before start.
With -n you change nothing. It's only a test whether everything was found properly. Without -n you flash your box. Use at your own risk!

Is it just the path to folder or to kernel.bin?

ofgwrite -n -r -k /media/hdd/imagebackups/zgemma/h3

or

ofgwrite -n -r -k /media/hdd/imagebackups/zgemma/h3/kernel.bin

I'm not being idle, I'm at work and can't try it ;)

to the folder if memory serves me right (the -n doesn't actually flash, just goes through the process, remove it from the command to flash)

Back