Can't get Paid channels working only freeview

bungle

Hi all

Thank You for looking in this is a long one but i thought i would explain what is happening so one of you kind people who know what they are doing can help

Right here goes my mum has a cloud i box 2 i bought from fleaBay came all setup with sky background and gift i had an issue once and the seller sent me a backup image of the box to re-flash it which worked so i kept the backup image and if my mum had a problem she would just use the USB stick re-flash it and it would be fine when the gift run out i got another one from a different supplier and changed it and it worked fine then my mum had an issue with the box and didn't call me she just used the USB stick re-flashed it and then the paid channels came up blank so i thought that as she had re-flashed it the old gift was put back on which had run out so i tried changing that to the new one and no joy i have even had a different line sent from the supplier to see if that will work but the paid channels come up blank i tried everything like stopped the mg-cam services restarted them i have even tried adding the n line as cc-cam file but still nothing i have restarted the box restarted the internet stopped and restarted the mg-cam services added the line in added new mg-cam files in that i downloaded and then edited the notepad files and added my information in and i can't get the channels to show up only the free ones it's doing my head in my mum can't watch her channels i thought about trying to locate a new backup image and re-flashing the box but as i think it's a clone box i'm not sure what image to use etc i'm running out of ideas

Sorry about the long essay/story but i thought i would let you know what i had done and hopefully someone can help please thanks

Thank You

This is the title from the fleabay listing Cloud - IBOX 2 Plus HD 100% Genuine (Enigma2) Movies,Sports + 12 Month Free Gift

Hi all

Thank You for looking in this is a long one but i thought i would explain what is happening so one of you kind people who know what they are doing can help

Right here goes my mum has a cloud i box 2 i bought from fleaBay came all setup with sky background and gift i had an issue once and the seller sent me a backup image of the box to re-flash it which worked so i kept the backup image and if my mum had a problem she would just use the USB stick re-flash it and it would be fine when the gift run out i got another one from a different supplier and changed it and it worked fine then my mum had an issue with the box and didn't call me she just used the USB stick re-flashed it and then the paid channels came up blank so i thought that as she had re-flashed it the old gift was put back on which had run out so i tried changing that to the new one and no joy i have even had a different line sent from the supplier to see if that will work but the paid channels come up blank i tried everything like stopped the mg-cam services restarted them i have even tried adding the n line as cc-cam file but still nothing i have restarted the box restarted the internet stopped and restarted the mg-cam services added the line in added new mg-cam files in that i downloaded and then edited the notepad files and added my information in and i can't get the channels to show up only the free ones it's doing my head in my mum can't watch her channels i thought about trying to locate a new backup image and re-flashing the box but as i think it's a clone box i'm not sure what image to use etc i'm running out of ideas

Sorry about the long essay/story but i thought i would let you know what i had done and hopefully someone can help please thanks

Thank You

This is the title from the fleabay listing Cloud - IBOX 2 Plus HD 100% Genuine (Enigma2) Movies,Sports + 12 Month Free Gift

Maybe not be related but think a server is down as few of my boxes are showing scrambled on different ip's. Am sure someone will update us soon :)

If this has also happened to anyone else today, please remember not to post any "SERVER URLS" for security reasons. Thanks

Last edited:
Back