1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Cant seem to get some channels working

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by Kopite2007, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Kopite2007

Kopite2007 Registered

Hi wonder if anyone can help me i have a problem with channel 4 hd E4 more 4 /7 and some BBC channels when i go on the channels it says no signal i have had a engineer out and my dish and signal strength is perfect is there a setting or something on the zgemma h2s thats doing this thanks.

2. Snapper93

Snapper93 TK Veteran

Did you try scanning autobouquet maker under service searching and rebooting?

3. Kopite2007

Kopite2007 Registered

Hi Snapper tried that same problem i took it down to a friends house and connected his cables every channel worked

4. Delboy007

Delboy007 Registered

If every channel works at your friends house then
    It is not the box.
    Has to be dish/lnb related.
    Maybe a new lnb is needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

6. Kopite2007

Kopite2007 Registered

Thanks cactikid I will have a look at the link and have a go thanks

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 PM ----------

Delboy I had a satellite engineer out and he checked the signal everything works fine he said nothing wrong with the dish or the lnb